Friday, April 16, 2010

"Should I Fall Behind...Wait For Me!"

Yes, I Can Honestly Say I Had To Take Time Off For "Good Behavior!" These Past Few Weeks Have Been Busy For Me and Fun All At the Same Time. I Have Had Many Friends and Followers Ask Me This Past Week...Why Am I Not Blogging As Much? I Can Only Explain What I Have Been Doing...
I Helped Billy Phillips Get His "Springtime Open House" Ready, and It Was Such a Big Sucess! I Was At The Opening That Friday Night To Sign All Of My New Folk Art Pieces I Made Just For His Shop- "Phillips General Store" in Bell Buckle, TN.
Then Early That Next Saturday Morning Headed To The Airport To Take A Well Deserved "Get Away". Went Down To Tampa, Florida...Then To Siesta Key, Followed Up At Universal Studios For Some "Big Kid Fun", As Well! My Heart Almost Stopped When We Were Driving Closer and Closer To Universal...I Could See In The Distance The Tip Tops Of The Buildings That Will Be The "Harry Potter" Area...It Will Be Amazing, I Have To Go When It Opens Up! It Was So Exciting To See What I Saw Over The Years In All The Movies Come To Life Right In Front Of My Eyes, WOW!
Also In This Mix of Busyness...I Have Taken On An Estate Sale To Top All Estate Sales. ( I  Will Be Posting About That Later This Weekend!) Working For Weeks Trying To Compile and Pull Together Three Generations Of Antiques and Stuff ! I Had To Call For Help, So Billy, Barbara and Dann Came To The Rescue and We Will Be Putting It On Next Week!
Oh Yes, I Am An Uncle Now...My Sister Amy Had Her First Child Named Owen Matthew Meyer...He Also Is The First Grandchild So My Mother and Grandmother,"Mama2" Are Beside Themself With Happiness, As Am I ! I Was So Excited I Had To Go And See What High End Coutour' Baby Bags I Could Buy For Me...I Have To Look Stylish When and If I Take Him Out! Hahahahaa My Sister Allready Told Me That She Bought The Most Modern Orange and Chrome Stroller for Him ~ Just So I Could Play, Too. Well Lets Just Say He Will Be Spoiled Rotten, Just Like Me!
Well I Have Rambled On and Caught Up For Lost Time...I Was On The Treadmill Earlier, Listening To My Ipod When A Great Song Came On..."Should I Fall Behind...Wait For Me!" By Faith Hill ~ BREATHE  That Was What I Felt Like And Hope You Will Wait When I Catch Up!
Have a Great Weekend!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment