Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Summer Kick Off...@ Roses and Rustics"

Well This Week Has Been A Real Short One, With the Holiday Weekend Past. I Am Starting Off the Summer Fun With An Open House @ "Roses and Rustics" Vintage Goods and More! A Fantastic Shop of Jane Zavala, Photographer, Antiques Dealer, Creator of Wonderful Objects and Art! I Was Honored When She Asked Me If I Wanted to Put My Folk Art Creations In Her Shop...I Just Love Her Whole Look. Minimalist Yet Artsy and Very Current and Now.
http://www.rosesandrustics.com/
I Went In an Added a Little (Hahahaaa) Red, White and Blue to Start Off this Summer With a Bang! Made Many Things, Uncle Sams, Rabbits, and a Couple of Stawberry People, Too. Had Fun Creating Sachets Lately...Loving the Lavender I Must Say. I Came Up With Some Great "Vintage Photograph Sachets" Premeiring at This Open House, I Woke Up One Night and Said, "I Know Just What I Want To Do, It is So Jane's Shop...So I Got Up And Ran To The Workroom To Start My Process. I Think It Turned Out Great, Even Down To The Handmade Tags That Look Like an Old Photo Would Be!
I Even Made an "Uncle Sam" That Will Be A Door Prize Drawing For A Lucky Person! Lots Of Good Antiques, Candles, Jewlery, Furniture...and Much Much More to Offer At This Event.
I Will Be Guest Appearing, Signing Items and Showing Off Some Of the New Creations for This Summer!
Thursday June 3rd From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hope To See You There. I Will Be Adding More Photos Tommorrow Night After the Big Day Event, Too.
The Sale Runs Thursday June 3rd, 4th, and 5th 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each Day!
If You See Anything You Want On Here, In The Pictures...Just Let Me Know I Can See If They Are Still Available and Send or Hand Deliver To You!
At The Gaslamp Antiques and Decorating Mall They Now Have an On Line E-Magazine...I Was Lucky To Be Interviewed For It This Weeks "Dealer Q and A"...Check It Out-Enjoy!
www.gaslampantiques.com/magazine/
This Weekend Is The Annual Charity Event I Do With the "American Cancer Society" Called "Shooter's Ball" Held Here In Nashville TN. Wait Until You See What All I Am Doing, It Is Going To Be GREAT!!!
I Will Do A Whole Post On it After This Saturday's Event. Lots of Famous People Will Be Attending, Other Than Just Me and My Friends Too...LOL
Have a Great Day!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment