Sunday, February 14, 2010

" Love is in The Air..."

Today Out of All Days Is a Time to Reflect, Love is in the Air...

Its Valentines Day!

Not Only a Time to Enjoy the Ones You Love, or Your Sweetheart, or What Truely Drives Your Heart ~ Your Passion! I Have Been Really Busy These Past Few Weeks Creating "Folk Art", Buying Antiques and Getting It All Together For The Antique Show I Just Finished Up Last Night.
 I Can Only Say, "I Love What I Do!" It Was An Amazing Show-"Antiques at Music Valley" Right Here in Nashville,TN. Many Dear Friends, Customers and Just Nice People Attended, With Such Encouraging Words and Inspiration!

 My Best Friend Billy and I Pulled Together The Booth and Tried to Be Minimalistic. (Ha Ha Ha ...Well It Was For Us!)
 An Over All Look Was Very "Garden" Inspired, Mixed With Architectural Pieces, Folk Art, Bunnies and Bears, Birds and Birdcages, Textiles and Quilts, Even Good Classic Country Furniture!
Enjoying What You Do Is Such A Pleasure, I Love It!
"Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Valentines Day!"

Have a Great Week, Too!
Jason

3 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of being Jason and Billy's neighbor at the Music Valley show. I really enjoyed getting to know these guys. They're lots of fun!

    Hope we can be neighbors again someday!

    "Grace" (Cathy)

    ReplyDelete