Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Wonderland in Bell Buckle - Tennessee..."

Well I Have Been Off in Wonderland...
Busy Creating, Getting Inspired, and Just Enjoying-"Having Fun!"
Getting Ready for Our Annual "Spring Open House" with My Friend, Billy Phillips at His Store in Bell Buckle Tennessee. Yes It Is an Odd But Quaint Town, Where Everyone In Town Knows Each Other...And Can Spot Us "Visitors" A Mile Away! This Time Of The Year When Spring Is In The Air, The Forced Flower Bulbs Are Comming Up To Greet Us, And Daffodils or Buttercups Are About to Bloom; It Is Time To Have The Spring Open House...At "Phillips General Store!"

Revisiting Yesteryear At The 1870's Dry Goods Store That Is Filled With Unusual Antique Treasures From Traditional to Whimsical. There Is Always Lots of Fresh, One-Of-A-Kind Merchandise Being Held Back, Just For The Spring Show. Billy and I Will Be Transforming the Store All Week In Anticipation of the Friday Night Opening...March 19th, 20th, & 21st 2010. The Theme This Season is "Alice in Wonderland!" We Have Been Anticipating This For Months and Months, Working on This Time Old Classic Tale We All Know and Remember So Dear.

I Have Been So Inspired Looking Through Old Books, Reading the Story Again, Even Shopping To Find Inspiration,Too. I Found An Oversized Coloring Book  from 1973...My Heart Started Jumping, I Was So Excited and Inspired, Just Like I Was a Child Again! This Whole Idea Billy Proposed To Me Many Months Back, Got My Thoughts Flowing. What Do I Remember About the Story? Everyone Has There Own Memory and I Think We Will Inspire You All In One Way Or Another. Just Wait Until You See The Two Display Windows...This Will Be Mezmorizing and Invigorating...

I Have Created My Own "Folk Art" InSpired By Alice Just For This Open House...Working On Rabbits, Alice's, Chesire Cats, Queens, Hats, Boxes and Much Much More...I Will Be In Town Friday Evening Signing All My Pieces Just For The Collectors Of My "One Of A Kind' Creations,Too!

Got To Get Back To Work....Or I Will "BE LATE..." For A Very Imporant Date!

Friday March 19th - 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday March 20th - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday March 21st - 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Hope To See You All There!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment