Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Snowfalls in Nashville..."

  I Have Been Working on So Many Great New "Folk Art" Items to Share Soon! Having Such a Busy Week, As We All Get...It Was Nice To Stop And Enjoy A Little Quiet Time.
  I Was So Excited the Other Day on Friday, Woke Up and No Snow? Went About as Usual... I Was Collecting the Items From the Workroom Cupbord Shelves To Create Some, That Day. I Had My Arms Full, Turned Around and Looked Out The Window to See Snow Falling!
  I Grabed the Camera and the Pup's and Went Outside to Take Some Pictures of the Beautiful Snowflakes.
  It Was So Nice to See in the Back Yard My Statues, Benches, and Urns Just Starting Out With the Winter White Look. It Was So Odd to See the Snowfall Keep on Comming Down with Not Much Hesitation. I Was Working Some, Looking Out the Window More and More. Only to See It Getting White All Around!
  Yesterday Was Serene As Well, When I Awoke There Was "Peace and Quiet". Not a Sole on the Road or Out, Then All The Neighbors Started to Appear as The Day Went On...Dogs Being walked on Their Leash, Kids and Some Sleds, And Us Adults Having "Snowball" Fights!
   Its Been Quite a While Since Nashville Has Had a Snow This Big, All Said and Done it Was About 7 Inches of Snowfall, But So Well Worth The Wait! It Made Me Along With Many Others To Stop a Moment, Look Around and Just Enjoy the Day!

The "Antiques At Music Valley Show" is Fast Approaching...


Hope to See You There and Enjoying All the Great Antique Shows In Nashville This February!

http://www.musicvalleyantiquesmarket.com/

Hope Everyone is Enjoying Where They Are,
 and Have a Great Day! Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment