Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I Am Ready For Spring Flowers!"

Looking Back at The Wonderful Show I Did Last February in Nashville At "Antiques at Music Valley", I Had To See What My Look Was Then and Now For the Next Show!


I Was Absolutely Amazed to See What Billy Phillips and I Could, "Get So Much in Such a Small Space!" That I Had To Share Some of the Pictures With You,Too.

All The Fantastic Antiques, Folk Art, Garden, Textiles, and  Springtime Holiday Items Were Bursting at The Seams... We Both Have Such Fun Setting Up the Whole Look, I Hope You Enjoy it With Me!

I am Such the Attention to Detail Guy...I Even Separated All the "Jelly Beans",and Aged Them Before Using  In The Displays. Searching For Just The Right Primitive Furniture, Garden Urns, Old Metal Fence Pieces and Bunnies; Is My Passion. Then When it is All Pulled Together I Add My Favorite Finnishing Touches, The Flowers!


 I Have Always Been an Avid Gardener, Must Have Been From Always Being at the Family Farm Growing Vegetables All Summer and Planting Flowers in The Fields. My Favorite Flower (Weed) is "Queen Ann's Lace, Classic! But For the Show I Used Many Tulips and Forced Branches, ALong With Fresh Pussywillow Stems.


We Look Forward to Having Another Great Show, Next Month in Nashville,TN...Can't Wait to Show Everyone All The Fantastic Antiques, "Folk Art" I've Made, and Collections of Wonderful Everyday Items, Too!
http://www.musicvalleyantiquesmarket.com/








 Have a Great Day~Jason

3 comments:

  1. I love all the photos....
    I would love to shop here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, Jason, Jason, I am soooooo glad I found your blog! Love, love, your things and your style. I am opening my own shop here in upstate NY and you are a true inspiration! I look forward to following your blog. Come visit me when you have the chance, I'm blogging about my "journey". Thanks for the smile, Kim

    ReplyDelete