Friday, January 22, 2010

"Today Is a BIG Day..."


Looking Back I Can Not Believe I Am At A Milestone in My Life As Today! I Enjoy Life So Much and Am a "BIG Kid" at Heart, Lots of Energy and Imagination, Almost to the Point of Sillyness. I Am Who I Am...And a Mere Forty Years Ago I Came Into This World Ready To Take It On! I Was a Premie'; Weighing in at One Pound and A-Half...I Have Since Caught Up, LOL I Was Ready To Start Living and Enjoy All That Is Out There.


Mom Always Said to Me, "You Are Here For A Purpose...I Feel It is For Good!" I Try to Use My Creativity to Make People "Smile!"Growing Up in the 70's Have Always Feuled My Love Of Creating, Crafting, Gardening and Using What We Have. My Family Instilled in Me the Sense of Accomplishment in Making It Myself and Enjoying the "Simple Pleasures in Life!"

Today I Enjoyed My Morning Looking at Antiques, Junque' and Treasures at the Tennessee State Fair "Flea Market." Sifting Through All the Booths of Unknown Items, Looking for Items To Transform into Wonderful "Folk-Art" Masterpeices. One Item I Found Was an 1880's Bible, So Beautiful, Well Worn and Incredible Images on a Hand Written Peice of Paper in the Front. I Will Enjoy Looking at It!


Today I Also Met Up With My Sister, Amy. She Is About to Have a Baby Boy in March. The First Grandchild...Let Me Just Say, "He Hasn't a Chance in This Family- He Will Be Spoiled Rotten !" (Just Like ME!) I Am Helping Her Some With The Baby's Room , and Had to See The New Modern Crib That Came In. So Exciting!


Well Folks I Will Let You Know How the Rest Of My Birthday Turns Out, As Of Now, "It Is a Perfect Day!"
My Motto to Live By:
"In All Things Be True; And Try To Be a Better Person Everyday!"

Have a Great Weekend!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment